How do they work and why should I care?
Four seasons, one system
You have a furnace to heat your home in winter and air conditioning to cool it in the summer. With a heat pump, you can achieve both goals with one system. Heat pumps use small amounts of energy to move heat from one place to another. They pull it out of the air or ground to heat a space, or reverse the process to cool it.
Savings beyond the bottom line
Heat pumps do not rely on gas or oil to do the work. They rely on electricity, and very small amounts of it. A heat pump can net you tremendous savings on your utility bills, not to mention help the environment due to the absence of fossil fuels. Let TLT Heating & Cooling show you the many benefits of heat pump technology!
- Reduced timeframe for heating or cooling a given space, lower energy bills
- No CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) emissions, better for the environment
- Normalizes and controls the humidity in the air
- System uses less energy, lasts longer than conventional systems
- Reduce wear and tear on existing furnaces or air conditioners
- Increases your property value
- We obtain all necessary building permits
- FREE estimates
The cost savings of a heat pump vs. a traditional heating or cooling system can potentially be up to 60% over 5 years! If that doesn't get you pumped up about heat pumps, we don't know what will. Call TLT Heating & Cooling for more information.
That's what we get according to the Better Business Bureau! Call for a free estimate today.